Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Podcast Review

I listened to the podcast Blogging and Teaching by some students from Dr. Stranges EDM Fall 08 class. I noticed some spots were improvement could be made.I noticed that there seem to be a large amount of "umms" used. This is very bothersome when you are listening to a podcast and every other word is a informal pause. Its distracting from the words being spoken. There seems to be an unequal amount of opinions being voiced. I noticed the two females did a substantial amount of talking compared to the male.

I also listened to the Podcast called How technology is used in the classes at South Alabama. It was three females who all were an Education major. I noticed while listening to this podcast that over halfway through it was just two of the girls talking. The third speaker had yet to say anything. Each took a turn speaking, referencing back maybe once or twice to something said previously by one of the others. There was no conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment