Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fischbowl Post, May, Customer Service

I read the Customer Service blog entry under the month of May. I really enjoyed this and found the video quite amusing because I have had that happen so many times I just have to laugh about it now. This entry was about how sometimes we forget who our customers are and the quality of our service we should be giving. The author suggest we take a step back and reanalyze who our customers are and can we give them a better quality of service. He also suggest that good quality customer service is not just simply fixing the problem but helping them understand why it occurred.

I as a teacher will have customers that are students and their parents. It will be very important for me to give excellent customer service. If I don't I will definitely get back a negative feedback in the form of grades. I also have to know that when I am presented with the fact that I gave a poor quality of service, that it is my responsibility to change my ways and make an effort to serve my customers better. By finding a new way to approach the problem this will allow others to find the solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment