Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Picture of a classroom watching the Obama Inauguration.
This is the website of a fifth grade class from Noel Elementary. Http://www.mrcclassblog.blogspot.com/ This is a blog I believe meant for others to see what this particular teacher is doing with the students. There are post as to what they did in class. Important topics they cover. Off to the side it has the teachers full porfile information, other interesting articles that pertain to what is being taught in the classroom, and many ways the teacher can be contacted. This teacher also communicates with other student from other countries such as New Zealand. This was very interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I do use the blog to disseminate information, and sometimes I create posts that I have my students comment on.

    When I want to have my students do something more substantial I have them post on our blog the Compendium. That allows other students and myself to leave comments on the posts.

    Thanks for the kind post.

    ReplyDelete